Hello now. How may I address you? Friend? Colleague? Chap? Ah yes, that will do nicely, I say.
Hello, my dear chap. I am Professor Kat I. Marble. I do enjoy a good game now and again, even when it’s a game of solitaire: Bullseye Mahjong and TriPeaks, Solitaire Scrabble, crosswords and word searches, Spider and Diplomat and Royal Rendezvous.
I always like a game that works my mind and makes me think. Perhaps that’s why my friend the fox brought me this game: Kaleido Blast! It’s a solitaire dice game, like Phase 10, D-Day Dice, and Escape: The Curse of the Temple. It’s not LIKE them, per se, but it is fairly similar. I’ve included a few shots of me, enjoying the game, below. Watch the slideshow to see how it played out.
But the thing is, chap, Kaleido Blast! has changed from the version that I played. From what I’ve heard through the grapevine, there have been a number of changes made to the game. Here’s a breakdown of the alterations:
- The enemy shapes are different, and the pieces are now plastic.
- The shields are now asteroids to enhance the space experience.
- The pawn has changed shapes, and is now plastic as well.
- Life chips have been added to replace extra pawns.
- The board- upgraded! Now better quality than it was.
- The rules have been tweaked.
- The box has been modified.
- The storefront has been updated.
- Website to Bookworm Games, coming soon.
- The price has risen, but the game is better quality too!
Kaleido Blast! 2.0 will be available very soon. Keep in touch and stay tuned, my friend.